- Sleep is
not necessaryextremely important.
- I do my best work 30 minutes after the deadline.
- Coffee is a legitimate need.
- When they say 15-20 hours of work per class each week, that’s what they mean. 5-10 hours will not be sufficient.
- “I will read all the books” quickly changes to “I will skim all the books”.
- Spotify can carry me through 6 hour study sessions.
- All hobbies have disappeared.
- What was I thinking? is a question that plays on repeat.
- “Change this to MLA format” is the most terrifying thing I’ve ever heard. (I thought it was MLA format?! *panicked Googling*)
- Writing is hard and terrifying and I love it so much.
Great list. I have googled MLA format more than once! Google is my friend. 🙂
Writing is terrifying and I love it so much too.
Coffee, dear Kayla, is more than a legitimate need… it is a life giving force. 🙂 Enjoyed your listing.
You are SO right. Of all the things I need on a daily basis, coffee is right near the top!